Jesus said “My house will be called a house of prayer” (Matthew 21:13). Prayer is the power station of our church. The prayer ministry exists to teach, equip and release individuals into a lifestyle of prayer. It focuses on building the church body and individuals in prayer to see breakthrough, miracles, release of heaven’s resources and God’s will done on earth as it is in heaven.
• Prayer Partner for Ministries (e.g., Victory Kids VK, Weapon Generation WG): Praying for ministry leaders, events, resources and specific needs.
• Prayer Partner for Missions: Praying for individual missionaries, mission trips and world changers events/outreaches.
• Prayer Partner for Community Ministries (e.g., RUSH Youth Ministries, CAP Christians Against Poverty): Praying for workers, clients, resources, specific needs and events.
• Prayer Mentor: Teaching and equipping others in individual and corporate prayer.
• Men’s Prayer Team: Building disciples of prayer by mentoring men to rise up and stand in the spiritual authority they have been given and equipping them to do the same for others.
• Sunday Service Prayer: Praying for a release of the Holy Spirit over Sunday services.
• Church monthly prayer meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of the month in the Ministry Centre.
• Sunday service prayer meetings are held every Sunday morning between 8-8:30am in the Gold Lounge @ Reading.
• Prayer partners liaise with prayer, ministry or mission leaders to determine effective, specific prayer input. Individuals may attend some planning meetings or events.
• Prayer mentoring input is determined between mentor and mentee.
Contact the Church office at email@example.com or phone 4922 6800 for details of prayer meetings and come along to join us in prayer.